Medical Office » Medications at School

Medications at School

If your child needs to take medication at school (whether it be a prescribed medication by a physician or an over-the-counter medication) a Medication Authorization form must be filled out, signed and dated by the parent/guardian AND by your child's doctor. Please bring in the medication in the original container to the Medical Office. I am NOT legally authorized to dispense any medication with out this documentation under any circumstances.