School Policies and Procedures
- Medical issues must be reported to the school nurse.
- Guggenheim has two playgrounds, one for primary students and one for secondary students.
- Lost and found is located in the main lobby of the school.
- School communication will be done through the Edlio system.
- Students are discouraged from entering the building after dismissal at 3:00PM and will not be allowed to return to their classroom for any reason.
- Parking for visitors is in the side parking lot and located near the fence, all other spots are reserved for staff only.
- Visitors must report to the school security desk upon arrival and leave a photo identification with the staff in order to obtain a visitor’s pass.
- No child is permitted to take transportation home with a friend throughout the academic school year.